Break the routine
It’s hard to break the routine. Work, family, mortgages, habits don’t allow for radical change. Surrounded by like-minded people and world-expert coaches in a breath-taking location, we’ll challenge you to draft an action plan to move you towards entrepreneurship.
- 4-day incubator program for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Luxury mountain villa just outside Barcelona
- 15 carefully selected entrepreneurial minds
- Program language: Dutch
- 24-27 October 2019 – 3 out of 15 spots left
- 23-26 January 2020 – 12 out of 15 spots left
- € 880 (shared room) / € 1,080 (private room)
- Not included: 21% VAT & flights (12 flights/day from Brussels Airport)
Goals of the program
- Clarity on your entrepreneurial path and obstacles
- A detailed business plan to become a start-up founder, buy-in candidate or self-employed consultant.
- A personal development plan as entrepreneur
- An inspiring & supportive community of 15 like-minded peers.
You’ll join an exceptional cohort of talented professionals. We strongly believe experiences are defined by the people you share them with. Combining 15 amazing people with out-of-the-comfort zone experiences will change your perspective and mindset.
Out-of the comfort zone experience
In order to create a trans-formative experience, you can expect:
- Challenging group & one-to-one coaching sessions
- A daily challenge to become comfortable in the uncomfortable
- Inspirational hikes & campfire discussions
- Surprise events combined with culinary delights
After the program
- Individual sessions with your preferred coach
- 2 community meet-ups discussing fundamental skills for entrepreneurs
- 2 online group accountability sessions
- Access to funding via Rubicon Invest
About the coaches
Charlotte De Vos
Want to receive full program details ?
Questions you may ask yourself
Our incubator program aims at driven, growth-minded professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs who are serious about getting results, bringing their vision to life and who understand the value of a professional support network in establishing a new venture.
It is not necessary to have a concrete business idea or plan in mind to join the program. We believe in people, not ideas.
During the intake meeting we’ll listen to you to make sure our program is going to be the best environment for you to grow as entrepreneur.
- Have explored your entrepreneurial ideas and have decided to stay put in your job or freelance mission.
- Have considered resigning from your job/ freelance mission to work full-time on your consultancy business /
startup / side project.
- Have experimented with an idea, building traction before deciding to pursue it full-time.
- Have decided you will start looking for a co-founder with an idea, business plan, start-up or SME.
- Have successfully launched your early-stage business and be focusing on growing it.
Screening call: Retained candidates will be invited to a screening video call to get to know each other better. During this stage, we will learn more about your entrepreneurship ambitions, drives & values and answer your questions.
Kick off: Your journey begins – welcome to the Rubicon family !
A community can only thrive through its members. The people are the experience. By carefully curating & selecting our entrepreneur members we’ll enable that you’ll have the best ratio of fantastic entrepreneurial conversations to shitty conversations you’ll ever encounter.
Everyone you will meet is a doer, has passion for entrepreneurship, knows their shit, and most importantly… is a kind, sharing human.
Refunds are not available, as we use ticket sales to book the venue and prepare for the event. However, you are able to transfer your ticket to another person or get credit towards a future event. If you desire to transfer your ticket to someone else, we must be able to interview that person before the event to ensure a good fit.